Our collaborations for day-to-day operations supporting students are vital. GRASP’s primary partners are public high schools. Without their support, advisors could not reach students in classroom and/or one-on-one sessions. School systems provide internet access, a confidential location, and scheduling assistance for advisors. GRASP collaborates with libraries and other organizations to present financial aid seminars and FAFSA completion events. GRASP also participates in various community events.
GRASP's other program partners:
- Bridging RVA
- The Cameron Foundation
- The Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge
- The Community Foundation Serving Central Virginia
- The Community Foundation, River Counties
- Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC)
- The City of Richmond
- The Memorial Foundation for Children
- The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- The Virginia Department of Education
- Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Virginia College Access Network
- Virginia529 College Savings Plan℠
- Wells Fargo
GRASP programs are made possible by generous donations from foundations, businesses, and individual donors.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.